How To Apply Your Patch
How to apply your patch:
You can iron your patch onto almost any fabric. Cotton, poly-cotton, polyester, and most synthetic materials will be fine.
1. Get an iron and your garment
2. Iron out any wrinkles where your patch will go
3. Put your patch down with the embroidery facing up
4. Place an old cloth or tea towel over the top
5. Turn your iron on medium/high heat, with no steam. Firmly press for 30-60 seconds, checking occasionally to not to burn the fabric. Once finished, let the garment sit and cool before moving it.
Turn inside out & repeat steps 4 and 5. For a long lasting patch, sew it on too!
Melting or burning can occur with some synthetic materials. If you are unsure, you can sew it on. Do not iron onto wool or acrylic wool.